Wednesday 9 November 2016

Chat with the Reciproboo Inventor & Idea For Ladder Adaption

Last summer, I had a chat with Shaun Halbert, inventor of the Reciproboo structure frame, a beautifully simple concept.
 www.reciproboo.org/#/about/4591858953

Shaun was very helpful with an overview of the sector & some comments on my project.

I hav an idea fopr making a ladder to escape a flood etc, by adding a few  rungs. I also expreimented with different angles (see pics)

This was a rough idea, & not developed further, due to time constraints, but I love the design


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proposal for 'Gap Rooms' to Create a Storage Solution to facilitate Reuse for Overfilled Garages in the UK, as an Alternative to Garden Rooms

  Proposal to Create a Storage Solution to facilitate Reuse for Overfilled Garages in the UK, as an Alternative to Garden Rooms Introductio...